Thank you for your interest in participating in Bluebeam's Revu beta program!
To apply, you must:
- Be an existing Bluebeam user with a registered license of Revu (any version) and a current Premium Maintenance plan*.
- Agree and accept the non-disclosure terms and conditions outlined in our Beta Test Agreement.
- Commit to test beta versions of Bluebeam applications on a regular basis and complete tasks as provided to the beta community.
- Cooperate with Bluebeam development team to help resolve issues in a timely manner, which may include communicating about issues and providing sample files.
- Be willing to provide testimonials for Bluebeam's marketing and promotional efforts.
*When the new version launches, upgrades will be available at no cost to users with a current Maintenance Plan.
Participants outside the U.S.: Please note that while Revu is localized in thirteen languages, all communication and information within the beta program portal will be conducted in English.